Saturday, October 6, 2012

Consequences (The Guardian Trilogy)



Rating: 5-Must Devour

Olivia struggles between fighting her desire to be with her love, the desire for justice and the knowledge that she is different. 

Holden fights to keep his only love by his side, torn between power and what is right, his choices will change everything--for everyone.

And Quintus yearns to be the one whom Olivia runs to but can't shake his guardian loyalties. His role will shift the lives of everyone.



Another intriguing tale of Holden, Quintus and Olivia as Liz takes you on a topsy turvy ride through the inner workings of the guardians and jinni. By the time this book came about I had completely solidified my idea of what I wanted to happen at the end of this book. And happy to say that I was not disappointed. I am happy to say that I would ride these waves again. Liz does a great job further developing her characters, even those newly introduced, never allowing them to become stagnate and always keeping you on your toes. If you are like me and are a hopeless romantic or just like the battle of good versus evil this series is for you and will deliver time and time again.

Favorite Character Moment:
"You're an indelible part of everything in me that's worth having. I won't lose you again, not ever." (ebook, loc. 3244)

"No, I'm serious. I see the way you look at him, and no one could miss the way he looks at you. You aren't fooling anyone but yourselves. Even if it means I'm out a job, I'd like to see you kids defy the odds and beat the system." (ebook, loc. 3128)

Check out Liz Shulte on her website: http://www.lizschulte.com/

1 comment: